Saturday 21 June 2008

Dotties World Challenge #6


Well I have scraped thru by the skin of my teeth again this week for the challenge which was .......Floral...Using a download or downloads I want you to incorporate Floral with it in your card, layout or item, it could be Dottie's dress, Georges flowers, Holly, backing paper, embellishments whatever your imagination can conjure up, Well I decided to use Hula Dottie from Dress Up Dottie and the paper is some that I received in the blog PIF I mentioned in an earlier post, I inked the edge of the image card with versa ink cinnamon then added a flower ribbon brad threaded with a strip of the background paper. With dotties hula skirt I used some self adhesive ribbon and attached small pieces of string to it and stuck it over the coloured image., now I'm ready for tomorrows challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Really cute card Jac and i love the skirt:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Jac - I used this image for tomorrow's Challenge and loved it! Lovely colours to match the image too - well done on making it in the nick of time, lol!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped back to say WOW!!! at all your stunning Christmas Cards. What fabulous work Jac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fabulous idea! I'm loving that grass skirt. You amaze me every time Jac.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welldone Jac, lovely card, great colours,love the skirt!! Thanks for joining in this week.Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome Jac - I love colours.. love the image - great skirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped back to say I'll post the slide card instructions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab card Jac, love the colours and the skirt, it's fantastic!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x