Saturday 14 June 2008

Some Christmas Cards!




Well I haven't been able to get to my pc today for crafting as I had a problem with Norton and that needed sorting after several attempts to rectify it not working we had to remove it then re-install it then do a system scan and the whole lot seemed to take forever and unfortunately I needed the pc to be able to print off the images and papers I wanted. So after homemade fish pie for tea and a sit down to watch Dr Who I finally got back to my craft room and put together 3 christmas cards (all Dottie ones!) I have to admit to a slight accident on one of the snowmen as I was trying so carefully to cut round his twig hair I managed to snip one off and rather than collapse into a simpering heap I just had to cut the rest off. All the papers I have used are Raspberry Road Designs Freebie papers - Annies room (pink & green) and Snow Blue (pink & blue) in addition to the papers I have used inks, ribbon (more freebies!), peel offs and a recycled sentiment. Really enjoyed doing these, am loving the coloured in images. Well I might just get one more made before I call it a night but wont upload that til tomorrow, so for now I wish you all a good night. x

6 comments:

  1. By eck Jac, you have been busy with your xmas cards, you're putting me to shame.These are all fabby and a great inspiration.Hope you enjoyed your fish pie,hope it came from Grimsby..lol(that's where i live);-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thes are brilliant Jac. I'm loving the pastel colours, I get fed up of traditional coloured Christmas cards. Poor Mrs snowlady getting her hair chopped off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving them! I need to get moving on Christmas cards, but finding I don't have much time at the moment.

    The colours are lovely and I love the backing paper with the snowman on!

    Hope you continue to enjoy making Dottie Christmas cards - so much fun!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just so cute Jac! Love the pink colour theme! Poor you cutting off the twig! You wouldn't know though!
    Love becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you cards are simply fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x