Thursday 7 August 2008

Dotties World Challenge #13



Challenge #13 went like this The challenge is Aperture....Ribbon & Doodles....Ofcourse it involves using a download from Charmed Cards,then it can be one or more Apertures,one or more ribbons and hand drawn Doodles. woohoo, I done it. It has taken me ages to put this together! The most time was taken working out the heart aperture and cutting it on my craftrobo and then the outer hearts too that were placed on the top outside using foam pads for added depth and then around the aperture on the inside just to finish it off. The papers are papermania I hand doodled round the raised heart using white sakura glaze pen, struggled with the ribbon part but think it works ok, added some silver peeloffs and then inside the card used Dottie & George I Do image which I coloured using wc pencils and sakura pens then added a couple more peeloffs. This is for my cousins wedding at the end of August which we are unable to attend. Great challenge and really got my brain working even though it actually looks pretty simple! (a bit like me!) right off to get tea sorted put the hoover round then back to crafting! tfl

5 comments:

  1. Jac it's amazing! I love how you have them peeping through the heart. I can tell it took ages, but it was worth it. I must have a go at that type of card, I've found the customer cards to be a huge inspiration just lately.
    Thanks for playing Jac.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Jac, beautiful colours too. Rhi looks lovely in her bridesmaids dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Jac! I love the aperture, it really makes an amazing card! Stunning!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Jac - this card is absolutely gorgeous!

    I love the backing paper and seeing D & G peeping through the aperture!

    Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabby,they look superb in the heart..brilliant:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x