Wednesday 8 October 2008

Friday Sketchers #22



Now I liked this sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week but boy oh boy did I struggle as it really isnt my style but I wanted to have a go anyway and try something but it took me hours of pushing images, papers and ribbons around til I finally came up with this I think I like it but not totally convinced! lol papers are PM ribbon and rikrak from my stash as are the gems the snowflake sticker is Anitas as is the stamp (which I do like!) the cardstock is coredinations embossed with swiss dots, chose the colour to match their noses. oh and the background paper has been embossed with a few randomly placed snow flakes. TFL. Hope to be back later with more but work has been getting in the way of crafting this week and also had to catch up on some hw (sorry for the bad language!)

3 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card, such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it was worth all the effort Jac...it's gorgeous:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There is so much detail in that card - I love the ribbons and gems and snowmen are always a favourite. Definitely worth the effort Jac x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x