Saturday 18 October 2008

Friday Sketchers # 24




Well with this weeks sketch over at Friday Sketchers I thought I'd go a little bit different so I alcohol inked an old cd with meadow and covered the back with some holly paper (JS victorian christmas cd) and used a band of same paper on the front then added a Anitas stamped image coloured with sakura and cheats h2os! and Anitas dimensional poinsetta sticker and the back has a stamped sentiment (Anitas), hole punched with cropadile and ribbon from stash added. It does look a lot nicer IRL and I'm pleased with it also came together pretty quick for me so could be doing more of these! TFL Ria has left for Dartmoor and I think her rucksack, with the tent now added is possibly heavier than she is! She is nervous but also excited and has taken her camera so hopefully she'll remember to take some pics! lol Right I'm off to see if I can catch up with some more challenges while the place is quiet, plus have a busy week of work ahead of me! TT4N. x

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea, I love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a fine idea, looks so pretty and precious.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful christmas card!! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at FS! Love from Holland,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!!! I like this work!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea will have to have a go at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea and I really love your work. Thank you for joining FS this week

    Hugs from
    heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x