Friday 31 October 2008

A quick hello!

Wow the course I have been on this week was fantastic, best bit of training I have done in years and I really enjoyed it. As an added bonus we finished at lunch time today so I thought I'd sneak in some extra crafting only to find printer is playing up again so I think I am gonna have to go out tomorrow and get another one as I cant put up with it only working when it feels like it! Anyway I'm off to make a card from some paper I've already got! lol back later.x

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your training :o)

    Definitely go for a new printer; I pinched my son's since he wasn't using it much lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the course was good! :)
    Yes - You NEED a printer... it's too hard without it! lol
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x