Thursday 20 November 2008

Crafty Muse challenge #1 Angelique


This card I have made (just in time) for the challenge over at a new blog challenge by the very talented Sammi called Crafty Muse go on over and check it out. For the first challenge Sammi gave away a lovely downloadable image called Angelique as the challenge was to use Angelique (you can also buy more images of Angelique to download) so here is what I came up with ... paper is Artylicious Filigree Fusion, paperpieced her dress using some handmade paper with metallic design in it (sort of reminds me of indian stuff) then added ribbon, flowers and brads from my stash and coloured a silver peeloff with orange permanent whisper pen to make it the same colour as the brads. TFL. Right thats me done for tonight I am feeling somewhat tired but looking forward to the fact that I have the next 3 days off but must try and fit in a little bit of housework between crafting sessions!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! this is Wonderful Jac.. Love the colours.. I love all the papers and especially the paper you paperpieced her dress with!! :)
    I'm glad you managed to join in! Thanks for playing!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colour you've used on the card and a wonderful idea of piercing the paper. Will have to check out the new challenge blog you entered it for!

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x