Monday 8 December 2008

MTTC #38 Becky's sketch 1


MTTC have given us a wonderful sketch by the very talented Becky and I just couldnt miss this one so ... the image is one that was sent to me PB I think, colured with wc pencils and sakura pens, papers are Pm and some mulberry, coredinations csflowers, gems, brad and charms from my stash, a little bit of wire and some ribbon I bought the other day at the cheapy shop. Now its finished I'm not so sure about the ribbon but liked it when I put it on! TFL Sorry not been about much recently, work and the like has got in the way a bit, am looking forward to next week as I am on leave for the week, but I will be cramming in all my christmassy bits that week!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, and I love the Hedgie! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jac! Your card is the most adorable card I've seen in a long time! It's really made me smile!
    Thanks so much for using my sketch, no, you couldn't have missed it could you lol!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous,and cute,really love the colours too:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x