Monday 2 March 2009

MTTC #50 Beckys sketch #2


Over at MTTC Becky has provided us with a lovely sketch and I had just downloaded just the image for the challenge. The image is from a decoupage sheet (freebie) via Do Crafts and is of their new range Daisy & Dandelion and hopefully on Wednesday I will be able to make a few more of these as I hope to be able to purchase some of the stamps at my lcs (fingers crossed they have them in) Anyway back to the card the pattern paper is from Shabby Princess a digi kit which at the moment I cant remember the name of, then I've used coredinations cs, swiss dots folder and gold peeloffs. TFL and thats me done for tonight adn tomorrow if its not raining I'm off to help Adrian on a job (lucky me!! lol) then Wednesday is definately a craft day! (I hope! lol) Good night all, and to those of you who have given me award recently, I havent forgotten and I really do appreciate the thought and I will be sorting those on Wednesday too! xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute image - I've just downloaded it. Nice card. Have a great day... Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I can't wait to get those stamps too lol! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x