Friday 6 March 2009

SCSC #21 Transport


WhenI first saw the challenge over at SCSC I thought Oh No! I dont have anything about transport! Then I stopped and thought a bit harder and here is what I came up with, cant believe I forgot I had the fabulous image of George on his bike! Papers are Pm For Him collection with the addition of some cs circles cut using nestabilities. George from Charmed Cards & Crafts coloured using sakura glaze and stardust pens and whispers strokes pens. Pleased with how this one turned out - Ria says "its dudie" whatever that is supposed to mean but I think it means she likes it! lol TFL

3 comments:

  1. Great card what afabulous image this is
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby fabby fabby! Love this card! Biker George is the pin up in my corner of the office - isn't he wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - it looks brilliant Jac :) I just love the sparkly blue bike!!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x