Wednesday 24 June 2009

Crafty Muse Challenge - a sketch


Did you notice the blinkie in my side bar, I am now part of the DT for Crafty Muse and I am thrilled to be on board with some very talented ladies and off course the super talented Sammi. Anyway this is my card for this weeks challenge but my time in earnest starts with the next challenge. For this card I have used Canooing Carl from the Crafty Muse Male collection, Papermania papers, coredinations cs and some brads from my stash. Image coloured with whispers, sakura and a touch of copics! TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jac!! Great card! :) I love the PP - the blue pattern looks like water ripples! It's Awesome to have you on board the Crafty Muse team! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations in upcoming weeks! *hugs*
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news that you are on the DT! I've given myself a boot up the ......... I haven't done any DT for some time after having problems with my hands ... but back in action now. Can't wait to see what you've done for this week's challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a DT member for Crafty Muse Jac xxx

    Lovely man card too

    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x