Sunday 20 September 2009

2 cards tonight




Well I'm back from my residents holiday and it went well and I have spent the weekend recouping and catching up with washing etc! but tonight I have managed to squeeze in 2 cards. The christmas one is for the polka dot challenge over at MTTC. The papers were sent to me by my great blogging pal Sammi (thank you very much a lovely selection of papers) the oh so cute images are from the new christmas collection over at Charmed Cards & Crafts and I've added some flowers and brads from my stash. The second card is for the Sketch & Stash challenge #19. The papers are a mixture of some very old HOTP and a new pad K-ology Hannah whihc I got about a month ago and also the Poppy stamps are new (about 1 week) they are the new papermania ones. I stamped and embossed the main image in green, coloured with copics (still practising with shading!) and the smaller image is just printed. The ribbon is some I have had in my stash for ages that I got in a charity shop! There isnt a sentiment as I just couldnt find the right one! lol Right I'd best go now as I'm on the early shift tomorrow but I hope to be getting back into the crafting mode from now on especially as I'm off to the creative stitches exhibition on Friday in Exeter! (I feel a spending session coming on! lol) TFL

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jac, love the romantic look of the second one.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac,2 fabby cards ,really love the first one especially:)

    Glad you had a fabby holiday with the residents:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, I just love the little Christmas images on the second one! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous cards Jac, great to see you back!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and MTTC!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 gorgeous cards Jac, thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x