Wednesday 23 September 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Hidden Treasure







I made this card today without realising that it fitted the challenge over at CCT this week so I was really pleased that I was able to do the challenge! The papers are Papermania and I cute the aperture using a Nestie and then covered the opening with acetate and used a peeloff on the reverse side and coloured it with copics, the smaller fish stickers are from my stash and I added them to the backing paper before sticking it down and then I used the cut out bit inside to make a pocket to slip some money inside. This card is off to its recipient in the morning and then after school he is off to buy some fish and bits for his new aquarium - hence the fish themed card. TFL

Talking of fish! Did you catch the pic of the sea bass that DOH is holding? Well its a 3lb 14oz sea bass caught in the very early hours of this morning (01.30 to be precise!) and we had it for our tea! It was delicious, even more so because it was very fresh and very free! (the best sort of tea! lol) Right time for more sorting (probably crafting really!) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x