Sunday 31 January 2010

Club Anya & Friends - Saturday Sketch


Well having only just started to follow the goings on over at Club Anya and Friends here I am with another card this time for their Saturday Sketch. The image is Hello Ian which my great bogging buddy Sammi sent me some time ago and I have been practicing my copic colouring with him and when I saw the sketch I knew I had to use him. Also used some scraps from my drawers and added a little leaf charm which I have had for ages and some little adhesive stones coloured with copics. TFL

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on that sketch!! Love the way you've coloured Ian!! I seem to have trouble colouring this image bit you've done it splendidly!!!
    (hugs)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x