Friday 26 February 2010

Club Anya & Friends - Saturday Sketch #7


Another great sketch over at Club Anya and Friends and I have used another image that was kindly sent to me by Sammi (really need more of these stamps!lol) this one is from the Mom & Dad set which is a beautiful set. I have used copics to colour in (one of them was a new colour bought today but shhhhh dont tell the OH! lol) I have used some more of the Shabby Princess papers that I printed off the other day for another card, the ribbon is from my stash and the little ribbon rose is one of the white ones I bought the other day which I coloured using my copics and I also coloured the peeloff sentiment too. TFL

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! Great colours! I think the coloured sentiment looks brilliant!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x