Tuesday 16 February 2010

Spoon Full of Sugar challenge #90 - A recipe


The challenge over at Spoon Full of Sugar this week is a recipe - 1 pattern paper, 1 embossing,1 button & 1 ribbon and here is what I came up with. The image is Fisherman Ian from the Rock the Farm set (another great image I received for my birthday from Sammi - thanks) coloured using copics (still need practice with my shading but I think its improving), the stripey paper is K-ology Addison and the coredinations cs has been embossed with a fiskars texture plate called scales! sentiment is a D&D stamps and the ribbon and wooden button are frommy stash. TFL. Hadnt planned on crafting tonight but it just kinda happened after I got in from work, now its time for bed! Night all. x

2 comments:

  1. This card Rocks!! Love it!!! :D
    You are definitely improving... your colouring is looking FAB!!!
    (hugs) sleep well!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card for a man. LOvely colours,papers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x