Friday 19 March 2010

Club Anya & Friends WCW - I see a hole


OMG! I cant believe I've just made a christmas card and its only March, mind you looking out the window right now you would be forgiven for thinking it was still the middle of winter! Cold, wet and windy! Anyway back to my card. I have made this for the WCW challenge over at Club Anya & Friends and the challenge was to have an aperture in your card, well while I was glancing thru my dies I saw my sizzix snowman and an idea formulated from there. The aperture has been filled with some acetate which is sandwiching some glamour dust for sparkle, the image is Miss Anya- Snow coloured with copics and some sakura stardust and glaze, papers are a christmas digi from Raspberry Road, the mittens and sentiment are sizzlits dies and the holly is an Ellison cut & emboss die. I'm actually quite pleased with how this turned out in the end. TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x