Saturday 3 April 2010

Adeles Birthday Candy

Ooops how bad am I have been meaning to do this for the past 4 weeks and suddenly realised as I was finishing my card for Dotties World tonight that I still hadnt got round to mentioning the fabulous birthday candy that Adele has to offer over on her blog here is what she says ... Here we go ladies, as promised here are the details of my Birthday Blog Candy.

Karen of Charmed Cards and Crafts has kindly offered to give away not one, but two Charmed Digital Download collections . Rather than give two collections to one winner I have decided to let two winners each chose one download bundle of their choice !
There are of course some rules to follow too but go check it out if you are a regular follower of Adele or Dotties World you will know what a fab prize this is. Well good luck everyone. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x