Thursday 26 August 2010

Crafty Sentiments Digital Designs Challenge 8 ~ 2 brads and a ribbon 2nd card

This is another card that I made to fit the challenge this week over at Crafty Sentiments Digi Design Blog.  The papers are I think BG Sugared, the image is the cute Toby in a pot available at the Crafty Sentiments Store, I coloured it with copics and added 2 little pink brads to the flower centre and a butterfly punched from the same papers.  I have used pink organza ribbon to make a flower and I used a punched flower pot to put it in.  So why not pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Digi Design blog and check out our challenge.  'Go on You know You want to!'

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Pocket Full of Posies #5 ~ Winged Things ~ my butterfly.
PaperTake Weekly ~ Recipe time , 3-2-1 (3 papers, 2 brads, 1 ribbon)
Flutter By Wednesday #119 ~ Open theme as lon as there is a butterfly, fairy or angel
Fab 'n' Funky #37 ~ Sharing recipes 3 papers, 2 embellishments, 1 image.

5 comments:

  1. awww Toby looks so cute
    Love that little flower
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac, I'm loving your ribbon flower, would love to see a tutorial :)

    Hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Very creative use for your two brads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little flower pot in the corner! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x