Friday 6 August 2010

Dotties World - Manly with a twist

Adele set the challenge this week over at Dotties World which is to make a card for a man using a Charmed download and add some ribbon ~ great challenge.  I have used 60's George from the Rock Till You Drop collection, coloured him with copics and added some red sakura stardust for his guitar, paper is papermania from the black & white pad then I added some holographic red card, red brads, black & white ribbon and to the ribbon I added a silver peeloff which I coloured with copics and a few peeloff notes again coloured with copics to match. 
I'd also liketo enter this into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #124 ~ Whateva
Tuesday Taggers ~ Lots of lovely black

6 comments:

  1. I am lovin this card Jac he has an uncanny resemblance to Paul Mc cartney lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little fella and he looks fab on your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Jac, and I love the dark red and black together! Thanks for playing along this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.
    I like the layout, and the colors are so fab togheter,
    Thanks for playing with us thie week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lots of fun. Thanks for joining us this time at Cute Card Thursday.
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Beatles! I love it! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x