Thursday 21 October 2010

Dotties World - Anything Goes

Well how could I resist a challenge over at Dotties World?! lol  Now the challenge is 'anything goes' and that also means it doesnt have to be a Charmed Digi Image but then it is Dotties World so I just had to use a Charmed image didnt I?!  Well I opted for this wonderful christmas image of Dottie & George with the mistletoe, its from the Bumper Christmas Collection and this time I used a precoloured image as it fitted with my paper which is from the new digi paper collection Chritsmas Delights by Crafty Sentiments Designs, the snowflake brads and eyelets were recent purchases at Exeter, the blue snowflakes are a quickcutz die.


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Taggers ~ Nursery Rhymes ~ I went with Georgie Porgie pudding & pie Kissed the girls, well it is George and he does have the mistletoe! lol

TFL


4 comments:

  1. LOL great fun card naughty chap with his girl there and holding misitoe. Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Taggers xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, first Charmed download I have seen so far. Great work Jac, lovely card. Thank you for joining our challenge. Best of luck in the draw. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lol.. what a fun card Jac
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week with such a sweet card ! Good luck Jac ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x