Thursday 18 November 2010

Crafty Sentiments # 44 ~ Red & Black

This week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog we have a colour challenge for you of RED & BLACK.  For my card I dug out some papermania paper from way back for the base then I used some red hollographic card for the mat.  My image is Pat In Summer and I gave her a party feeling by adding glitter to her top and shoes and by giving her a 2tone hair colour.  The sentiment is a silver peeloff which I coloured red and then I added a gold peeloff to the edge of the circle, the ribbon is self adhesive which I have had for a couple of years and then I finsihed off with some red and black flowers that I bought at Creative Stitches.


Now dont forget to check out what my other team mates have been up to this week, you wont be disappointed and then why not join us in the challenge, pop over and check it out and check out the fabulous prize that is on offer too,  'Go on You know You want to!'

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something ~ November Digi Day ~ my image of Pat is a digi stamp.
TFL

3 comments:

  1. lovely card Jac - great colour combo - one of my favourites
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Love the layout you used and such a cute image!

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at stamp something. Good luck with the drawings and hope to see you again at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love that marbled paper and how you coloured Pat in Summer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x