Thursday 26 May 2011

Splish Splashing Primrose


Well splashing around is certainly on the cards today so to speak as it is most definately raining here but unlike my card it is very grey and dull!  This card showcases one of the fantastic new rubber stamps that is coming soon to the Crafty Sentiments Store on June 7th to be precise.  This little cutie is 'Primrose ~ Splish Splash' and I have coloured her using copics and sakura stardust which is why the pic was taken with the flash to try and give you an idea of how sparkly it is!  The sentiment is also available at the Crafty Sentiment Store.  My paper is from a digi kit by A Work In Progress and is called Boys will be Boys and I just felt this paper was perfect for this image.  I love working with digi papers as it enables you to make the patteren smaller when you want a smaller piece of paper and I like the visual effect of having the same paper but in different scales.  I finished off with some mirricard and Prima Tiny Tots flowers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss #81 ~ Water
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #56 ~ Donnas sketch
OSAAT #63 ~ Bling it on (hope my image is blingy enough)
Creative Card Crew ~ Anything Goes

Dont forget the images will be in Store on June 7th so not long to wait.



Thanks for stopping by. xx

9 comments:

  1. Fab colour combo.. and cute little image .. love the sparkle .. like raindrops
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, this is a lovely fun card and love the puddles!

    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. Love your DP too, nice and fresh. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and love the sparkles. I do love my Sakura pens. Great image for our challenge at TG. Thanks for playing along. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful imageand cracking layout. Thank you for joining our Bling theme this week at OSAAT. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new images they are super. My blinking Printer has died and Dads has run out of ink so I cant play!!!!
    Your Card is super, love the colours you have used. Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautyful I love the image, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun image. Love the colours you've chosen too. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x