Saturday 27 August 2011

a bright & cheery card

At long last I got round to treating myself to the new collection of digi stamps 'Let It Shine' from Charmed Cards and Crafts, I've loved their digi from the begining and they are what got me started with blogging and this new collection is not disappointing.  One of the great things with these collections is that they also come with pre coloured images for when you are in a hurry!  Well todays card uses a pre coloured image not because I was in a hurry but because I was looking for inspiration and when I looked at their dresses I knew what card I was using!  The card is from the glitter stack from DCWV and it sparkles wonderfully which doesnt really show in the photo.  The quote is from Sentimental Sundays and I thought it worked well with this image, then I coloured the chipboard flourish with copics and added some gems and ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays #69 ~ Birthdays
OSAAT #76 ~ Bling it up
Truly Scrumptious #64 ~ Rocked Up Pink 
Totally Gorjuss #95 ~ As you like it
TFL xx

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute and I love how you incorporated a Sentimental Sundays sentiment into your card!!! Love the image too!!! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes definitely bright and cheery, I love it, makes me smile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x