Thursday 18 August 2011

A digi layout.

When I saw the challenge this week over at Stamp Something I thought it would be a good time to do a digi layout and I already knew the pictures I wanted to use!  I have used a digi kit called Down By the Lily Pond which was a collab kit by A Work In Progress and Mels Lightbulb Moments. 


I hope I havent missed the deadline for Stamp Something but I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge #144 ~ At The Beach
Try It On Tuesday ~ Anything Goes
Crafts and Me #48 Blues/Blues & Greens
TFL

2 comments:

  1. oh this is fab.. love this pics
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and how you arranged them, he is lovely, thanks for joining in at TioT, luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x