Thursday 8 December 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 20 ~ I have a dream

Another page I struggled with this week, I really could not get anything to come together until I remembered some printed vellum I bought ages ago just because I liked it!  Didnt know what I was going to do with it but there you go! lol  Anyway I thought it might just work for me this week.  I cut various sentiments using the Cricut and then fixed them to the reverse side of the vellum for a more muted look, then attached my 'dream Big' to the front and got carried away with my wc pencils and colouring in the flowers on the vellum!  I must say that I am pleased with the end result.  Only 3 more weeks of the Journal to go now too.


The sentiments for this are Live well, Laugh often and Love but it was really hard to get decent pics.  As always thanks for joining us on our Journal Journey. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x