Thursday 29 December 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 23 ~ Letter to Myself ~ Final week

Well here we are its the last page of TGF heArt Journal can't believe it all started just 23 weeks ago and what a journey I have had and it has been great especially when Ria has been able to join me.  This weeks theme is 'Letter to Myself' so I decided to look at what had happend thru 2011 and then look at my plans and goals for 2012, I used some little envelopes which I unstuck and wrote inside then I did them up with some ribbon, all the lettering was done with my Cricut and the background paper is Bo Bunny.  I might challenge myself to do another journal which documents each week of the coming year using pics and any new crafting techniques I pick up along the way!


Thank you for joining me on my journey I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss #111 ~ For Someone Special
Allsorts #134 ~ Blue & Brown
Creative Inspirations #143 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya, iv'e not seen one like this before thanks for sharing with us... And thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss Challenge this time, Come play again soon, Happy New year! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant idea.. love it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x