Tuesday 31 January 2012

I'm so excited! :)

Why am I so excited? 

Well today while I was out doing the boring grocery shopping Mr Postie delivered my new toy! 



It was my birthday yesterday and on Sunday I won an ebay auction for a brand new Cricut Gypsy ~ Thank you Mum & Dad! so I was thrilled when it arrived today I think that is really good service so now I am finding my way round it and looking forward to learning all the different things it can do and now all I have to do is build up my collection of cartridges, so if I go MIA you will all know why! lol

4 comments:

  1. oh wow ... a very Happy belated Birthday .. and i cant wait to see what you create
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, grea pressie too! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for you, what a fab birthday present enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday wishes Jac and what a fantastic pressie, wow, enjoy.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x