Friday 25 May 2012

Crafty Sentiments New Mini Release

Ooops how late am I, I totally messed up and should have posted this card this morning but work being hectic and I was on the early it totally got bypassed but better late than never!  



Yes Crafty Sentiments Designs is having a mini release of 3 new gorgeous stamps today and they really are gorgeous.  For my card I have used Tobey - Lets Pray. My paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and I used it for the inspiration for my colouring using copics of course!  The sentiment is an old freebie from Sentimental Sundays and I have used my new sizzix nested ticket dies with just a few pearls added from my stash. Please do stop by the challenge blog and see what amazing cards the rest of the uber talented DT have made, really are gorgeous.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Designs #36 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #164 ~ Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jac! Perfect background paper and lovely sentiment, have a lovely weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Jac hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet.
    Great colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jac...love the papers too...so pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jac this is just so beautiful, I totally love both the papers and that sweet image, superb card, thank you for sharing it with us at Bearly Mine this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x