Wednesday 23 May 2012

More Hunger Games

Today I have made a simple bookmark using the wonderful Katniss from the Hunger Games which is available at the Mad For Markers Store.  When I say simple all I did was print the image onto a long narrow scrap of card I had, coloured her in with my copics and then folded the card at the head end, cut around leaving a small border and being sure not to cut completely across the fold! Then I added a couple of strips of s/a magnet and hey presto 1 bookmark.  So Katniss is now poking her head out of Ria's latest book 



Copics used are R00, 11, B93, 95, 97, YG63, G94, E33, 35, W3, 5, 7, and YR31


I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Cupcake Crafts #193 ~ Book lover

4 comments:

  1. Wow love your bookmark Jac,what a fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bookmark and a great design. Thanks for joining in with us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac, what a original bookmark. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, I love your imaage choice! Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x