Saturday 7 July 2012

Crafty Sentiments Preview Day 8

Todays preview for the new stamp release for Crafty Sentiments Designs is using the cute stamp 'Snowman & Friends' and I thought I'd do something a little different for me!  Now last year I remember making a card that had a snow globe on it so I thought I'd go one bigger and make my card the snow globe!  I used my cricut gypsy to weld the shape together so that I could cut it out as one piece.  Then I cut the stamped image out, coloured with copics put in place on the card and then covered it in crystal lacquer and sprinkled some glamour dust and left it to dry!  This is the finished card but the photo doesn't really do it justice:-





















Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the other DT members via the Crafty Sentiments challenge blog, really gorgeous creations being made to inspire you.  The stamps go on sale at Crafty Sentiments Designs on Wednesday 11 July.


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jac...such a gorgeous image...love the snow globe design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jac this is totally ACE, what a fantastic card shape and I adore that image, super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x