Sunday 5 August 2012

Party Time

Ok this is going to be a real quick post, 1 coz I really should be in bed by now as I have to be up at 6 to get ready for an early shift and 2 I need to enter this into the challenge over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!  So here is my card using fab papers from Bearly Mine Designs, black cs and super fun precoloured image from Charmed Cards & Crafts and I have used some beautiful gem leaf sprays that I have had for a few months and never quite got round to using but just felt this card was perfect for them, sentiment is a stamp and the rest of the gems and flower are from my stash.








I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges #46 ~ Anything Goes
Divas By Design #46 ~ Flowers
TFL

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Jac,love the fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just love the fab fun image and the papers are gorgeous
    thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Jac what a Fabulous fun card!!
    Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant fun card Jac I love that image so much they are having a grand time by the look of it, lol, the papers and design look top notch.
    Hugs
    Lorraine
    Ps
    Can I thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again just wanted to add Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and a lovely lay out for the card. Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge last week over at Bearly Mine Challenges. Running a bit late here, but better late than never...
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x