Wednesday 7 November 2012

Swing

Today I'd like to show another card I have made using one of the new digi images by As The Crow Flies, which are available to buy from Mad For Markers Online Store.  This time I have used 'Swing 1' coloured with my copics of course.  I have used paper from First Editions and Marianne Creatable dies, I love the bird on branch but its the first time I've actually used it!





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Just UsGirls #161 ~ Sketch
Totally Gojuss #156 ~ Anything goes with a button
TFL


2 comments:

  1. Darling iamge and I love the way ou added the branch and the bird. Great atke on this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet is that little girl on the swing. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x