Monday 15 July 2013

Mad For Markers is back! Yay!

Yep you read right, Sammi is back designing and making her wonderful images available to buy over at the Mad For Markers store along with images from As The Crow Flies.  So this week sees the first new release of images and I'm lucky enough to be back on the DT, so without further ado let me show you my card.

I have used Rhys Coffees and decided to go with neutral colours keeping with my Es, the papers are DCWV Naturals Stack with foil and the sentiment is pc generated as this is the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw the image.  Didn't over embellish as thought it spoke for itself really and would make an ideal card for all the cool guys out there who help us out.  So there you have it Made For Markers Digis are back!  Please hop over to the Mad For Markers Blog and check out what the rest of the DT have been up to, there are some old DT members and some new ones too.































I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly ~ Old, New, Borrowed, Blue ~ Old papers New image
Crafty Creations # 230 ~ Pun Fun
Gem of a Challenge #88 ~ Spots/stripes or both ~ I got both
OSAAT #172 ~ Use a digi
TFL

2 comments:

  1. a lovely thank you card for the boys lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x