Wednesday 18 December 2013

Still making Christmas cards!

Ok I'm really not sure how many more I have left to make but I am getting there slowly!  Thankfully not all need to be posted so I am about to write all the ones for posting and see whats left! lol but before I do that I have a card to share with you that uses a very old image but it is one of my faves.  Its Dottie & the snowman which is part of the Dottie & George Bumper Christmas collection by Louise Brigden available at Charmed Cards & Crafts.  I have coloured using copics and spectrums adn added some red glitter to their ear muffs and flowersoft to the snow along the bottom.  The paper is MME and I finished off with some bakers twine and a little wooden sentiment coloured with copics.  Right time to go get on with writing!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity #154 ~ Christmas Chaos
Sweet Stampin' ~ Last minute Christmas
Created with love #71 ~ Christmas Hop
Love to Create #96 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Last Christmas Cards
Crafty Creations #253 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

6 comments:

  1. What a great image love it. Wonderful coloring too. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created With Love Challenge Christmas blog hop.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jac! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, great image! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a sweet image beautifully colored, and the background you chose is perfect for her.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season & Happy New Year!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please email me at craftin.dawn@gmail.com you have won a prize! Tks! Happy craftin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x