Tuesday 15 July 2014

Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July

Good morning only 1 more day and then Ria and I are off on the train to visit my Mum & Dad in Kent for a week!  We are so looking forward to it! Ah but I digress the reason for being here today is to tell you all about this weeks challenge over at Crafty Sentiments.  This week we are celebrating 'Christmas in July' and as it's Christmas we have 3 winners all of who will win ...

Also for this challenge, We shall be giving away a freebie to use for this weeks challenge.  Please email
lulubell.c@gmail.com
but please if you request do join in our challenge!!
**please note requests for the digi closes 5.oopm BST 19th July*

For my card I have used Snowman and Friends, coloured with spectrum pens and pencils, papers are from Bearly Mine Designs teamed with Kraft cs, a little shimmer card for the bunting, some card candi and finished off with a wooden sentiment which I coloured with spectrum pens.  



















We hope you will find the time to join us for 'Christmas' this week.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #202 ~ Inspired by a song ~ Frosty the Snowman
Sweet Stampin' ~ Christmas in July
TFL

5 comments:

  1. My favorite image in the whole world are snowmen. It can be just about any snowman image and I'm not sure why I love them so much...maybe because I live in the desert and don't ever have to contend with snow? This card is just fabulous. I love the image and how you've colored him and made the all non-traditional colors. I love love love your diecuts. The card is totally wonderful! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet indeed, love a Snowman image, perfect for our challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous snowman image, he's so jolly and love your colouring too! Thank you for sharing your Christmas card with us at Sweet Stampin' this week and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation and awesome song choice *love it*. It fits perfectly with your inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Christmas card and wonderful colouring - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x