Sunday 15 March 2015

A Rose by any other name

Did you know that The Paper Shelter are having a DT call, details are here?  So I knew I had to give it a try and in the process made one of my Mothers Day cards!  I used the beautiful image Rose that I won a little while ago and hadn't had the chance to play with yet.  I have coloured her with a mixture of copics and spectrum pens and pencils.  I teamed her up with some papers from Bearly Mine Designs and used a new Cricut cartrdige that I treated myself too recently (Elegant Edges) which I just love!  The die cut butterflies are a JS die the ribbons are from my stash and I added a stamped sentiment and liquid pearls.  

So here is my entry into the Paper Shelter DT call.





















I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers #134 ~ For a special woman
Crafting From the Heart #50 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Mums the word
The Paper Shelter #194 ~ Girly#2
Crafting for all Seasons #97 ~ Girly Girls #2
Creative Fingers #71 ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #97 ~ Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #217 ~ Mums
Allsorts #302 ~ Flowers & Pearls
TFL

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jac, the gorgeous TPS image is coloured beautifully, I love the background shape and all the little details, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter girly challenge, good luck with the challenge and DT call, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect flowers and pearls for our challenge this week Jac, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous girly card, such pretty colours.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with lovely colors !! And the details makes it perfect !!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an amazing job and I loved that our image was used.... Thank you for joining us for our "Girly" challenge at The Paper Shelter... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity Jac :) Gorgeous card! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers
    Good luck
    Vania
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x