Friday 17 July 2015

A little black & white

So this week I have actually been off work with a bad back so have been taking lots of pain killers and taking it easy (no housework allowed!) the only good point to this is that I have been able to catch up on some TV and been able to colour!  So today I am sharing another card that was only intended to be a practice!  This time I went for a monochrome look including the skin tones and shading, its not perfect but I do like how it turned out.  So I have used another awesome TEW image this one is Lucy Loo style I love You.  Paper is from Bearly Mine Designs, the arrow die cuts are a Crafty Cutters by Crafty Sentiments die and the speech bubbles are Sizzix Thinlits (bought last week!) the sentiments are handwitten (that was very brave of me! lol) and I finished off with some punched stars and little black gems.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Boots ~ Stars or Stripes
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Doodle what???
Crafting From the Heart #68 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Don't Be Square
Creative Card Crew #91 ~ Die Cuts
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Black and White design Jac. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is awesome. Great card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card Jac. Love the monotone look. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week, good luck! Colette - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x