Friday 29 January 2016

Crafty Catz Challenge #309 ~ Kids


Sorry I'm late posting today but the internet crashed out last night while I was trying to do my post then the laptop was spending forever installing updates, I gave up and went to bed! So here I am now, just got back from having a cortisone injection in my thumb and an xray. Last injection looks like another op is on the cards! Anyway I'm really here to post about this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week our fabulous Cindy has chosen a theme of 'KIDS' and we have an awesome sponsor in the form of 
Prize is 3 digital images 

So for my card I have used this cute image from Crafty Sentiments called 'Why Not' and coloured him up with Copics and Spectrum Noirs, the patterned paper is from First Editions Neroli pad, used some cs from stash which I embossed then cut the stars using a new star die set. The sentiment is one I downloaded free a long time ago from Sentimental Sundays. When I was putting the card together it just looked to clean and smart so I attacked it a postal franking stamp and then grunged it up with some black ink, it looks so much better now that its not pristine, well it is for a boy! lol. Hope you can come along and play with us this week.






















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Card Makers #156 ~ Punches and/or dies
Crafting From The Heart #96 ~ Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Tic Tac Toe ~ Embossing, red, die cut
Tuesday Throwdown #278 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #105 ~ Anything Goes
Simply Create Too #101 ~ Something New ~ star die cut set
Thanks for stopping by x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jac love it have a lovely week-end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac this is a great boy card. Love the sentiment so true for some kids... lol!

    Wish you a great weekend
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fab love the sentiment and hope your having a fabulous birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I agree boys need grunge! Love the star dies you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card. That little guy looks like he could find a little trouble, but be quickly forgiven. Great design. Love the coloring, too. Thank you so much for joining us this time at Crafty Cardmakers!
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image and I really love the embossed panel in the background! Thank you for joining our „Dies & Punches“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x