Wednesday 9 March 2016

Missing You

Well the weather is lousy, cold, wet and very windy so perfect day to be in the craftroom creating! Over at TEW Facebook page there is a contest called 'I Heart You' so this is what I  came up with. The beautiful image is Aurora Heart Flower and I have coloured her with a mix of my markers. The Papers are Santoro and a little brown cs for the sentiment.  The image is mounted in a frame which I have then raised up on foam pads for a little extra demension.  The heart paper is glittered and I used a sparkle pen on the heart on her t-shirt.  I have to admit that I spent ages trying to add more to this, I tried flowers, gems, charms and all sorts but I just couldn't find anything so I felt it was better to leave it than add something that just didn't work! 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #104 ~ Anything Goes
Allsorts #353 ~ International Women's Day
Crafting From The Heart #102 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons #121 ~ Add sparkle
Thanks for stopping by x

6 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts "Women's day".
    Mervi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jac, love the image beautifully coloured, her hair looks fab!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card and her hair is totally fabulously coloured.
    Thank you for joining our International Woman's Day challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,lovely colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the hearts. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week. Hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x